Currently available cask beers
Last updated 9th October 2017
|Golden Cascade 3.8%|
Golden coloured ale brewed with Cascade hops for a citrus flavour and a floral aroma. It started off as part of a series of special 'duck' beers named after breeds of duck, but proved so popular, it is now part of our permament range.
|Mucky Duck 4.0%|
Dark stout, slightly sweet with chocolate and coffee notes from the roasted malt.
|Pheasant Plucker 4.2%|
Amber beer with a slightly spicy taste and a citrus finish from the late addition of Cascade hops
|Cunning Stunt 4.3%|
Amber coloured single-hop beer brewed with American Willamette hops. The rub of the hops gives an estery/blackcurrant/herbal aroma.
|Ruby Duck 5.3%|
Dark ruby coloured beer with a rich full body and complex fruit flavours.
A golden single-hopped beer using the British hop 'Boadicea'. Boadicea is mild, light floral and spicy, with a grassy scented aroma. It has a touch of floral flavour notes and reminds you of orchard blossom.
- Milestone Brewery - Liberty Ale 3.7%
- Milestone Brewery - Shine On 4.0%
- Milestone Brewery - Azcca Gold 4.2%
- Milestone Brewery - Oktoberfest 4.2%
- Milestone Brewery - Lincoln Magna Carta 5.0%
Coming later this year
- Fuzzy Duck Brewery - Tangerine Duck 4.4%
- Fuzzy Duck Brewery - Chieftain 3.8%
- Fuzzy Duck Brewery - Fusion 3.7%
- Fuzzy Duck Brewery - Jarrylo 3.9%
- Fuzzy Duck Brewery - Aramis 3.7%
- Fuzzy Duck Brewery - Trick or Treat 4.2% (Halloween)
- Fuzzy Duck Brewery - Elf & Safety 4.3% (December)
- Fuzzy Duck Brewery - Christmas Quackers 5.2% (December)